Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper ‘Hawaiian Wedding’?
4:24 pm, March 2nd, 2011
According to the mag, the couple is planning a “romantic Hawaiian wedding,” and has already found two possible locations to hold the ceremony.
Zellweger “wants a beach wedding,” a so-called “pal” of the actress says, claiming that they’ve “made inquiries” at The Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu as well as the Four Seasons in Kona.
The pair is supposedly “going to charter a jet and fly their few guests somewhere romantic” sometime this year.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop that the tabloid’s story is absolutely “not true.”
You may now kiss this rumor… aloha.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court