Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper ‘Hawaiian Wedding’?
4:24 pm, March 2nd, 2011
According to the mag, the couple is planning a “romantic Hawaiian wedding,” and has already found two possible locations to hold the ceremony.
Zellweger “wants a beach wedding,” a so-called “pal” of the actress says, claiming that they’ve “made inquiries” at The Kahala Hotel & Resort in Honolulu as well as the Four Seasons in Kona.
The pair is supposedly “going to charter a jet and fly their few guests somewhere romantic” sometime this year.
A rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop that the tabloid’s story is absolutely “not true.”
You may now kiss this rumor… aloha.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese