Renee Zellweger Adopting Baby With Boyfriend Doyle Bramhall?
4:28 pm, October 22nd, 2013
Renee Zellweger is “desperate” to start a family “through adoption,” reports RadarOnline.
The webloid notes that the star’s character Bridget Jones is “married, widowed, and the mom to two kids” in the latest installment of the Helen Fielding series, adding, “Now, the woman who’s played her on the big screen wants to follow in her footsteps.”
Oh… so Zellweger wants to be widowed?
Anyway, the confused blog goes on to allege that the actress is “considering adopting” a child with boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II.
A purported “insider” tells the site, “She’s been directing and working on her own projects, which has given her more time and flexibility to build her relationship with the right guy.”
The so-called “source” further claims, “She always wanted to have a partner who is dying to share the adventure of parenthood with her. She really wanted the situation to be perfect — and it seems like it’s getting there.”
Not to mention completely false.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Zellweger, who tells us the star has “never considered” adoption, and is too “busy” these days to start a family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank