CLAIM: Reggie Bush Confronted Kanye Over Kim Kardashian
9:17 am, April 20th, 2010
Of course, the site really just “dropped” the ball. There was no affair. As Kardashian told Gossip Cop exclusively, the unsubstantiated story was “absolutely false.”
But rather than admit the 100% inaccuracy of the original allegations, MediaTakeOut digs itself an even deeper hole.
According to one of Kardashian’s “CLOSEST FRIENDS” (claims MTO), when Bush “learned” about West, “he immediately went to CONFRONT HIM!!”
“Kanye’s security had to hold Reggie back, because he was going to go nuts on Kanye,” explains the so-called “snitch.” “The next time Reggie see’s (sic) him, he’s going to kick his a**.”
Fortunately for West, he’s not in danger.
Unfortunately for MediaTakeOut, repetition does not equal validation. The site conveniently omits those pesky little things called “specifics,” failing to say when or where this supposed confrontation occurred.
That’s because there is still zero truth to the claim that Bush discovered a relationship between Kardashian and West, and zero truth to a dust-up between Bush and West.
It looks like MediaTakeOut needs some help “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look