Did Reese Witherspoon Really Call Rob Pattinson Love Scenes ‘Disgusting’?
2:24 pm, April 15th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, Witherspoon said in an interview, “Rob had the most hideous, horrible cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing.”
The Oscar winner supposedly continued, “I’m going to say it’s a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn’t sexy.”
That doesn’t sound like the gracious actress we know…
Maybe because she never said that.
A rep for Witherspoon tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “This is completely not true and not what she said.”
“The truth is that Rob was sick during the scene and Reese was laughing that he was so sick and it wasn’t very romantic,” the rep explains. “They joked about it together at the [press] junket.”
The twisting of Witherspoon’s words makes us feel sort of sick.
Check out a GALLERY OF PHOTOS of Robert and Reese at the “Water for Elephants” premiere!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!