Did Reese Witherspoon Really Call Rob Pattinson Love Scenes ‘Disgusting’?
2:24 pm, April 15th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, Witherspoon said in an interview, “Rob had the most hideous, horrible cold of any co-star I’ve ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing.”
The Oscar winner supposedly continued, “I’m going to say it’s a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn’t sexy.”
That doesn’t sound like the gracious actress we know…
Maybe because she never said that.
A rep for Witherspoon tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “This is completely not true and not what she said.”
“The truth is that Rob was sick during the scene and Reese was laughing that he was so sick and it wasn’t very romantic,” the rep explains. “They joked about it together at the [press] junket.”
The twisting of Witherspoon’s words makes us feel sort of sick.
Check out a GALLERY OF PHOTOS of Robert and Reese at the “Water for Elephants” premiere!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?