Reese Witherspoon Not in Premarital Counseling
5:06 pm, August 5th, 2010
Witherspoon and Toth are supposedly meeting with a priest “to see if they’re compatible to be lifelong partners.”
The actress was previously married to Ryan Phillippe, with whom she tied the knot at only 23.
“Reese doesn’t want to get married again unless she’s sure it’s going to last,” the tabloid’s “insider” says. “She and Jim are taking this seriously.”
If only In Touch took reporting seriously.
The rumor was (not surprisingly) gobbled up by gossip scavenger Perez Hilton, who recently claimed Witherspoon and Toth were set to move in together… three days after Gossip Cop busted the original report. Now, of the couple’s supposed church counseling, Hilton writes, ”Smart move, bbs.”
Too bad the priest piece is — shock! — 100% inaccurate.
Witherspoon’s rep tells Gossip Cop the story is completely untrue and says that the actress and her beau have not had counseling and have no current plans for marriage.
At least we know In Touch and Perez Hilton are “compatible.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed