Reese Witherspoon “Perfectly Healthy and Fine” Amid Pregnancy Trouble Claims
8:11 pm, August 22nd, 2012
Reese Witherspoon is “perfectly healthy and fine,” despite a report suggesting she is suffering from pregnancy “complications.”
On Wednesday, RadarOnline reported that the actress had been hospitalized on Tuesday, released, and then “rushed to back the hospital” today.
In actuality, Radar’s story is nothing more than a sensational false alarm.
A source close to Witherspoon assures Gossip Cop that both the Oscar winner and her baby are doing well.
“There is no drama,” the confidante says.
Gossip Cop is happy to hear it!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet