Is Reese Witherspoon Getting Engaged?
1:40 pm, October 20th, 2010
Reese Witherspoon is “Getting Engaged!” according to Us Weekly‘s new cover.
“Jim is ready,” says the Us Weekly source. “He’s even designing the ring. He wants it to come from him and for it to be completely unique.”
As for the supposedly “imminent” proposal, according to the tabloid, Toth “plans to make it private.” (We’re not sure how much “privacy” the couple will have if Us Weekly is running a cover story on their impending engagement, complete with paparazzi photos of Witherspoon’s kids.”)
In any case, the magazine conveniently adds that the supposed engagement “comes with an asterisk attached,” due to her reluctance to marry again after divorcing Ryan Phillippe.
Gossip Cop thinks the entire premise deserves an asterisk.
A source close to Witherspoon tells us the couple is “happy,” but that the engagement rumors are off base.
Adds a second confidante to the Oscar-winning actress, “It’s not true.”
While a proposal could come in the future, we’re informed that nothing is “imminent.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank