Is Reese Witherspoon Getting Engaged?
1:40 pm, October 20th, 2010
Reese Witherspoon is “Getting Engaged!” according to Us Weekly‘s new cover.
“Jim is ready,” says the Us Weekly source. “He’s even designing the ring. He wants it to come from him and for it to be completely unique.”
As for the supposedly “imminent” proposal, according to the tabloid, Toth “plans to make it private.” (We’re not sure how much “privacy” the couple will have if Us Weekly is running a cover story on their impending engagement, complete with paparazzi photos of Witherspoon’s kids.”)
In any case, the magazine conveniently adds that the supposed engagement “comes with an asterisk attached,” due to her reluctance to marry again after divorcing Ryan Phillippe.
Gossip Cop thinks the entire premise deserves an asterisk.
A source close to Witherspoon tells us the couple is “happy,” but that the engagement rumors are off base.
Adds a second confidante to the Oscar-winning actress, “It’s not true.”
While a proposal could come in the future, we’re informed that nothing is “imminent.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable