Site Fails in Attempt to Impregnate Reese Witherspoon
12:51 pm, August 31st, 2010
Like a gerbil that keeps reaching for the electrified pellet, HollywoodLife won’t let an abominable track record of predicting pregnancies stop it from making even more wrong guesses.
For months, the site tried to convince Jennifer Garner that she was pregnant.
Now it’s Reese Witherspoon‘s turn to be subjected to HollywoodLife’s medical “expertise.”
“Reese, that sure looks like a bump on your otherwise slim figure,” the site helpfully informs the star.
“The rest of you is your usual slim, trim figure so we just have to ask the question — are you expecting happy news?” queries the curious outlet.
“We wondered if something was going on,” explains HollywoodLife, “Because we’d noticed you recently in layered clothing and even holding a big purse in front of your tummy when you went out lately.”
Layers and a purse?!
Sounds like the third trimester to us!
But are the actress and boyfriend Jim Toth actually expecting?
“She’s not pregnant,” a rep for Witherspoon tells Gossip Cop.
Of course, HollywoodLife has picked speculation over substance before, so Witherspoon can probably expect three or four more Garner-like baby announcements in the coming months.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese