Reese Witherspoon Wears Atlanta Police Baseball Cap Following Arrest – PHOTOS
12:18 pm, May 5th, 2013PHOTOS
Reese Witherspoon, who was arrested in Atlanta last month for disorderly conduct after drunkenly shouting at Atlanta cops, “Do you know my name,” now seems to be a little more apologetic and supportive of those police officers.
On Saturday, days after the first and second embarrassing dash cam tapes emerged, the Oscar winner sported her newfound love for the cops by arriving at LAX in a baseball cap that read, “City of Atlanta Police.”
Witherspoon also previously issued a public apology right after her arrest, and said on “Good Morning America” that she told the cops “crazy things,” including that she was pregnant.
Click here for photos of Witherspoon wearing an Atlanta Police baseball cap, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?