Reese Witherspoon Wears Atlanta Police Baseball Cap Following Arrest – PHOTOS
12:18 pm, May 5th, 2013PHOTOS
Reese Witherspoon, who was arrested in Atlanta last month for disorderly conduct after drunkenly shouting at Atlanta cops, “Do you know my name,” now seems to be a little more apologetic and supportive of those police officers.
On Saturday, days after the first and second embarrassing dash cam tapes emerged, the Oscar winner sported her newfound love for the cops by arriving at LAX in a baseball cap that read, “City of Atlanta Police.”
Witherspoon also previously issued a public apology right after her arrest, and said on “Good Morning America” that she told the cops “crazy things,” including that she was pregnant.
Click here for photos of Witherspoon wearing an Atlanta Police baseball cap, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court