Reese Witherspoon Wears Atlanta Police Baseball Cap Following Arrest – PHOTOS
12:18 pm, May 5th, 2013PHOTOS
Reese Witherspoon, who was arrested in Atlanta last month for disorderly conduct after drunkenly shouting at Atlanta cops, “Do you know my name,” now seems to be a little more apologetic and supportive of those police officers.
On Saturday, days after the first and second embarrassing dash cam tapes emerged, the Oscar winner sported her newfound love for the cops by arriving at LAX in a baseball cap that read, “City of Atlanta Police.”
Witherspoon also previously issued a public apology right after her arrest, and said on “Good Morning America” that she told the cops “crazy things,” including that she was pregnant.
Click here for photos of Witherspoon wearing an Atlanta Police baseball cap, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!