Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson Supposed “Water” Romance Evaporates
1:09 pm, May 27th, 2010
They previously worked together on the film, Vanity Fair.
But Pattinson and Witherspoon are not getting together romantically, as the Fox411 blog would like its readers to believe.
According to a post today, “The chemistry between the two so far is ‘magic.’”
Uh, they’re actors.
Nevertheless, the site has a so-called “insider” who warns, “Reese’s agent boyfriend Jim Toth had better watch out or he could lose his girl to the gentle charms of the man who plays the world’s most famous vampire!”
“Rob is not dating anyone,” adds Fox411′s alleged source.
Really? No one?
The post then ends, “Could ‘Elephants’ help turn Pattinson, 24, and Witherspoon, 34, into Hollywood’s latest June-September romance? Stranger things have happened.”
Actually, what’s stranger is the nonsensical implication that Pattinson and Witherspoon are heading for a hook-up just because they share the screen.
Back in reality, Witherspoon is happily involved with Toth, and by all accounts, the relationship is moving in the right direction.
And Pattinson also seems quite happy to be around Kristen Stewart.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles