Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson Supposed “Water” Romance Evaporates
1:09 pm, May 27th, 2010
They previously worked together on the film, Vanity Fair.
But Pattinson and Witherspoon are not getting together romantically, as the Fox411 blog would like its readers to believe.
According to a post today, “The chemistry between the two so far is ‘magic.’”
Uh, they’re actors.
Nevertheless, the site has a so-called “insider” who warns, “Reese’s agent boyfriend Jim Toth had better watch out or he could lose his girl to the gentle charms of the man who plays the world’s most famous vampire!”
“Rob is not dating anyone,” adds Fox411′s alleged source.
Really? No one?
The post then ends, “Could ‘Elephants’ help turn Pattinson, 24, and Witherspoon, 34, into Hollywood’s latest June-September romance? Stranger things have happened.”
Actually, what’s stranger is the nonsensical implication that Pattinson and Witherspoon are heading for a hook-up just because they share the screen.
Back in reality, Witherspoon is happily involved with Toth, and by all accounts, the relationship is moving in the right direction.
And Pattinson also seems quite happy to be around Kristen Stewart.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum