Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal Xmas Proposal as Real as Santa Claus
6:26 pm, December 11th, 2009
The story has spread all across the globe, partially thanks to Perez Hilton and other hacks.
Perez declared, “Sources are telling us that she may be one lucky lady come Christmas morning as Jake Gyllenhaal maybe ready to propose!”
He went on to write, “Jake feels there is no better way to celebrate this year than to make things official for them! We hear he is very ‘excited’ and that a little tiny box may already be in his possession!”
Perez concluded, “Will she say ‘yes’?! (She’d be a fool not to!)”
Speaking of fools, how does Perez always claim he has “sources,” and yet he still gets so many stories wrong?
But we’re not going to focus on Perez’s lousy blogging. Instead, let’s look at whether Gyllenhaal actually plans to propose.
Perez never fact-checks stories, but Gossip Cop does. We even waited a day with this story until all of our sources got back to us. And guess what?
Perez may have hit the eggnog a little early, because Gyllenhaal doesn’t have a “little tiny box” with a ring in it. More importantly, he’s not proposing on Christmas.
Additionally, a rep for Gyllenhaal told Gossip Cop exclusively that this Christmas tale is “not true.”
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks