Reese Witherspoon to Chelsea Handler: You’re Famous Only Because Of Me
11:36 am, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the episode, the Oscar winner tours Handler’s new offices, grilling her friend about how much money she’s making, and slyly mocking her for not having any children.
When Handler refuses to reveal her income, Witherspoon lashes out, saying, “You didn’t have this life before you met me. It’s kind of like you could break your life into two parts: Before Reese, B.R., After Reese, A.R. And this office is definitely, like, After Reese, A.R., okay? Not like I’m comparing myself to Jesus or anything.”
Check out the funny clip below!
“After Lately” premieres on Monday, February 25 on E!
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness