Reese Witherspoon to Chelsea Handler: You’re Famous Only Because Of Me
11:36 am, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the episode, the Oscar winner tours Handler’s new offices, grilling her friend about how much money she’s making, and slyly mocking her for not having any children.
When Handler refuses to reveal her income, Witherspoon lashes out, saying, “You didn’t have this life before you met me. It’s kind of like you could break your life into two parts: Before Reese, B.R., After Reese, A.R. And this office is definitely, like, After Reese, A.R., okay? Not like I’m comparing myself to Jesus or anything.”
Check out the funny clip below!
“After Lately” premieres on Monday, February 25 on E!
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage