X Factor ’s Reed Deming: “I Don’t Want to Fall Into That Justin Bieber Stereotype”
10:35 pm, September 12th, 2012VIDEO
When “X Factor” contestant Reed Deming stepped onto the stage during Wednesday’s premiere, there was no denying that he looked an awful lot like — in the words of L.A. Reid — “this little kid” many are very familiar with.
“I think we could be looking at a future pop star with you,” Simon Cowell told Deming.
But Deming rejected any comparisons to Bieber.
“I don’t want to fall into that Bieber stereotype,” he told Reid. “I gotta be me.”
Interestingly, Bieber will be on “The X Factor” later this season, serving as a mentor to Reid’s team.
Check out the video below, and tell us if you think Deming could be the next “Justin Bieber.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist