Rebel Wilson Plays Jennifer Lawrence’s Sister in MTV Movie Awards Unaired Sketch
9:56 am, April 15th, 2013VIDEO
Did you know that Jennifer Lawrence has a secret twin sister in Louisville, Kentucky?
In a sketch that was meant to air at Sunday night’s MTV Movie Awards, Rebel Wilson plays the Oscar winner’s forgotten sibling “Catherine” in “True Life: My Sister is Famous.”
Wilson tells the camera, “We are identical twins in every way, except for how we look or how we act.”
She reveals, “Jennifer’s really generous. She actually gave me her Oscars dress. She said I could wear it as a scarf.”
The spoof never aired during the awards show, most likely because Lawrence’s scheduling conflicts interfered with her attending the ceremony.
Check out the hilarious video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?