Rebel Wilson Plays Jennifer Lawrence’s Sister in MTV Movie Awards Unaired Sketch
9:56 am, April 15th, 2013VIDEO
Did you know that Jennifer Lawrence has a secret twin sister in Louisville, Kentucky?
In a sketch that was meant to air at Sunday night’s MTV Movie Awards, Rebel Wilson plays the Oscar winner’s forgotten sibling “Catherine” in “True Life: My Sister is Famous.”
Wilson tells the camera, “We are identical twins in every way, except for how we look or how we act.”
She reveals, “Jennifer’s really generous. She actually gave me her Oscars dress. She said I could wear it as a scarf.”
The spoof never aired during the awards show, most likely because Lawrence’s scheduling conflicts interfered with her attending the ceremony.
Check out the hilarious video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"