Rebel Wilson To “Rake In Millions As A Diet Company Spokesperson”?
12:40 pm, October 8th, 2013
“Bigger is better for Rebel Wilson,” begins a piece from RadarOnline, which claims the Pitch Perfect star “could be set to rake in millions as a diet company spokesperson.”
According to the webloid, “Wilson is set to follow in the footsteps of Weight Watchers front woman Jessica Simpson and Jenny Craig’s Jennifer Hudson as the diet companies battle to sign her up to slim down.”
Actually, Hudson is also a spokesperson for Weight Watchers — not Jenny Craig, so there’s the first problem with this story.
Regardless, a so-called “insider” for the blog alleges, “Rebel is asking for a fortune, but [is] still looking at all the offers and is not ready to rule it out yet.”
This story is completely FALSE.
A source close to Wilson tells Gossip Cop, “There have been zero conversations taking place — not even a thought.”
Our insider adds that the “Super Fun Night” creator and star has “no time” for anything else on her plate right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident