Rebel Wilson To “Rake In Millions As A Diet Company Spokesperson”?
12:40 pm, October 8th, 2013
“Bigger is better for Rebel Wilson,” begins a piece from RadarOnline, which claims the Pitch Perfect star “could be set to rake in millions as a diet company spokesperson.”
According to the webloid, “Wilson is set to follow in the footsteps of Weight Watchers front woman Jessica Simpson and Jenny Craig’s Jennifer Hudson as the diet companies battle to sign her up to slim down.”
Actually, Hudson is also a spokesperson for Weight Watchers — not Jenny Craig, so there’s the first problem with this story.
Regardless, a so-called “insider” for the blog alleges, “Rebel is asking for a fortune, but [is] still looking at all the offers and is not ready to rule it out yet.”
This story is completely FALSE.
A source close to Wilson tells Gossip Cop, “There have been zero conversations taking place — not even a thought.”
Our insider adds that the “Super Fun Night” creator and star has “no time” for anything else on her plate right now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship