Bad Sequel: No Juice to Robert Pattinson Steroids Claim
12:53 pm, September 11th, 2009
Well, that’s a relief . . . wait, what???
Gossip Cop follows all things “Twilight” pretty closely, but can’t recall EVER hearing accusations that the British heartthrob was, as they say, ‘on the juice.’ So it was suspicious when outlets today began to pick up quotes that Stewart “recently” gave reporters, supposedly about Pattinson’s body. “Yes, he’s jacked. It’s absolutely crazy,” the actress said, adding, “He’s definitely not on steroids.”
Hmm. Wasn’t most of the talk on the “New Moon” set (back when they were, you know, filming it instead of the next installment, “Eclipse”) about how Taylor Lautner beefed up for his role as hunky Jacob Black?
Yeah, it was – and so were Stewart’s quotes. She gave them while promoting “Adventureland” at a press junket way back in March, and she was talking about Lautner, not Pattinson.
Oops. Gossip Cop hopes the “Twilight” sequels themselves turn out to be better than the rumor sequels the media puts out.
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?