Tab Rehashes Wrong Rumor About Why Rihanna Missed Katy Perry’s Wedding
1:40 pm, November 6th, 2010
Unfortunately, the mag goes with the same totally wrong “reason” MediaTakeOut recently “reported” — that Rihanna was allegedly too busy fighting with boyfriend Matt Kemp to attend Perry and Russell Brand‘s nuptials.
A so-called “insider” tells Life & Style that Kemp and Rihanna fought over rumors that she’d been “cozy” at a club with Drake, and that Rihanna “was very upset.”
The singer was “too heartbroken to board the plane” for India, according to the tabloid.
Actually, Life & Style was just too lazy to invent its own mistaken theory and chose to borrow a discredited one from an often debunked outlet.
As Gossip Cop already reported, Rihanna decided not to go to India because of work commitments, not because of a fight with Kemp.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?