Tab Rehashes Wrong Rumor About Why Rihanna Missed Katy Perry’s Wedding
1:40 pm, November 6th, 2010
Unfortunately, the mag goes with the same totally wrong “reason” MediaTakeOut recently “reported” — that Rihanna was allegedly too busy fighting with boyfriend Matt Kemp to attend Perry and Russell Brand‘s nuptials.
A so-called “insider” tells Life & Style that Kemp and Rihanna fought over rumors that she’d been “cozy” at a club with Drake, and that Rihanna “was very upset.”
The singer was “too heartbroken to board the plane” for India, according to the tabloid.
Actually, Life & Style was just too lazy to invent its own mistaken theory and chose to borrow a discredited one from an often debunked outlet.
As Gossip Cop already reported, Rihanna decided not to go to India because of work commitments, not because of a fight with Kemp.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?