Tab Rehashes Wrong Rumor About Why Rihanna Missed Katy Perry’s Wedding
1:40 pm, November 6th, 2010
Unfortunately, the mag goes with the same totally wrong “reason” MediaTakeOut recently “reported” — that Rihanna was allegedly too busy fighting with boyfriend Matt Kemp to attend Perry and Russell Brand‘s nuptials.
A so-called “insider” tells Life & Style that Kemp and Rihanna fought over rumors that she’d been “cozy” at a club with Drake, and that Rihanna “was very upset.”
The singer was “too heartbroken to board the plane” for India, according to the tabloid.
Actually, Life & Style was just too lazy to invent its own mistaken theory and chose to borrow a discredited one from an often debunked outlet.
As Gossip Cop already reported, Rihanna decided not to go to India because of work commitments, not because of a fight with Kemp.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents