Real Housewives of Santa Barbara in the Works?
11:08 am, October 1st, 2012
“Move over Beverly Hills and Orange County!” begins a piece from RadarOnline, which claims, “‘The Real Housewives of Santa Barbara’ is now being cast.”
The webloid, which “reported” on the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” season three reunion special six months before it was set to be filmed, says “Calls started going out last week to socially prominent, wealthy women in the plush seaside city 90 miles north of Los Angeles.”
RadarOnline alleges, “Both married women and at least one prominent divorcee have been approached.”
The site notes that while there have been rumors of a Santa Barbara series over the years, “This new casting… is the real thing.”
Actually, it’s completely FAKE.
An impeccable Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop there is ZERO truth to the claims that the network is currently casting a “Real Housewives” installment in Santa Barbara.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"