CLAIM: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Stars “Not Friends Off Camera”
8:03 pm, January 23rd, 2012
In a piece titled, “Reality Sham: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Are Not Friends Off Camera,” RadarOnline claims the stars of the series “never socialize or interact with each other when cameras aren’t rolling.”
According to the webloid, Camille Grammer and Taylor Armstrong went to Kyle Richards’ book signing at an L.A. Barnes and Noble last Thursday, but only “because they knew the press would be there, and they would get their pictures taken.”
A so-called “source” for the blog says, “Taylor and Camille wouldn’t have gone out to dinner with Kyle, these women aren’t friends, at all. It’s all done for the show.”
First off, Grammer and Armstrong did not go to Richard’s event for publicity.
In fact, a source involved with the production tells Gossip Cop, “None of them even did press at Kyle’s book signing.”
And while it’s true “not everyone is best friends,” says our insider — who points to the onscreen tension between the ladies — we’re told “Taylor is always over at Kyle’s house.”
Of course, RadarOnline is the same site that wrongly reported Kim Richards left rehab a good 10 days before she actually did, and also incorrectly claimed that Kyle has final say on the show’s editing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Is Katherine Heigl The Brattiest Celebrity?