Real Housewives of New York Resolve Salary Standoff With Bravo: Report
3:16 pm, May 11th, 2013UPDATE
The “Real Housewives of New York” have reportedly resolved their salary standoff with Bravo.
The six cast members had asked the network for big raises in their negotiations for season six of the reality show, but Bravo was not budging.
Newcomers Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Heather Thomson and veterans Ramona Singer, LuAnn de Lesseps and Sonja Morgan had reportedly asked Bravo to give them the weekend to decide whether they will accept the contracts offered or quit the series.
Radziwill addressed the salary standoff on Twitter, telling followers on Friday, “I still haven’t decided. Payscale is ridix + it irks me to be given ultimatums.Just ask my last 5 boyfriends.:)”
However, on Saturday Deadline reported that the ladies had agreed to sign the contracts with modest raises, and that season six is now a go.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Bravo for comment on the report, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court