Real Housewives of New York Resolve Salary Standoff With Bravo: Report
3:16 pm, May 11th, 2013UPDATE
The “Real Housewives of New York” have reportedly resolved their salary standoff with Bravo.
The six cast members had asked the network for big raises in their negotiations for season six of the reality show, but Bravo was not budging.
Newcomers Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Heather Thomson and veterans Ramona Singer, LuAnn de Lesseps and Sonja Morgan had reportedly asked Bravo to give them the weekend to decide whether they will accept the contracts offered or quit the series.
Radziwill addressed the salary standoff on Twitter, telling followers on Friday, “I still haven’t decided. Payscale is ridix + it irks me to be given ultimatums.Just ask my last 5 boyfriends.:)”
However, on Saturday Deadline reported that the ladies had agreed to sign the contracts with modest raises, and that season six is now a go.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Bravo for comment on the report, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri