Real Housewives of New York Resolve Salary Standoff With Bravo: Report
3:16 pm, May 11th, 2013UPDATE
The “Real Housewives of New York” have reportedly resolved their salary standoff with Bravo.
The six cast members had asked the network for big raises in their negotiations for season six of the reality show, but Bravo was not budging.
Newcomers Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Heather Thomson and veterans Ramona Singer, LuAnn de Lesseps and Sonja Morgan had reportedly asked Bravo to give them the weekend to decide whether they will accept the contracts offered or quit the series.
Radziwill addressed the salary standoff on Twitter, telling followers on Friday, “I still haven’t decided. Payscale is ridix + it irks me to be given ultimatums.Just ask my last 5 boyfriends.:)”
However, on Saturday Deadline reported that the ladies had agreed to sign the contracts with modest raises, and that season six is now a go.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Bravo for comment on the report, and will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting