New Real Housewives of NY Stars Plotting to Oust Ramona Singer & Sonja Morgan?
5:57 pm, June 13th, 2012
There’s more drama behind the scenes of “The Real Housewives of New York City” than what’s shown on camera, according to a new report from Star.
The mag claims Season Five newcomers Heather Thomson, Carole Radziwill and Aviva Drescher “have teamed up with original cast member Countess LuAnn de Lesseps in an effort to oust Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan.”
A supposed “source” for the tabloid says, “The three new Housewives are real socialites and have no patience for Ramona and Sonja’s partying.”
The purported insider explains, “The women are tired of their wild shenanigans,” noting, “Sonja and Ramona have been drinking up a storm this season. Sonja was even filmed skinny-dipping in St. Barts after one too many!”
And de Lesseps, for her part, allegedly wants the ladies gone because Singer once dissed her parenting skills.
“Bravo is taking their complaints seriously,” adds the so-called “source.”
Not so much.
An actual Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the tab’s ousting report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries