Site Offers Details From Real Housewives Reunion Show Months Before It’s Taped
2:12 pm, August 7th, 2012
“There was plenty of tears, expletives and housewives storming off the set during the recent taping of the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ reunion show,” begins a piece from RadarOnline, which claims it has “a run down on all of the juicy drama.”
According to a “show insider” for the webloid, “The filming took over eight hours, and it was by far the most drama filled reunion taping of any of the Housewives franchise [sic].”
So, what supposedly went down?
The alleged source says, “Taylor Armstrong was forced to watch footage in which she was extremely intoxicated, and she again, vehemently denied that she has a drinking problem.”
The purported insider notes, “Adrienne was very raw and sad about the separation, but she held it together.”
We could go on with the blog’s claims about how Kyle Richards “confronted” Brandi Glanville about having sex in her costar’s bathroom (a rumor fabricated by RadarOnline, which even Richards called laughably false), but frankly, this is just embarrassing.
Not only has the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” reunion show NOT YET been filmed, the episode is MONTHS away from shooting.
The “Housewives” reunion shows are always taped after the season airs (in this case, the show is scheduled for January), and season three hasn’t even premiered yet!
An impeccable Bravo source confirms to Gossip Cop that the episode has “definitely not taped.”
So, unless RadarOnline’s “show insider” is a time traveler or some sort of prophet, every single word of its story is 100% FABRICATED.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents