Eva Longoria Launches Ready For Love Matchmaking Show (VIDEO)
12:00 pm, April 19th, 2012VIDEO
Eva Longoria will help three guys hook up with their soul mates on a new matchmaking show called “Ready to Love.”
Hosted by Giuliana and Bill Rancic, the series introduces a trio of eligible (i.e., extremely successful and handsome) bachelors, “hand-selected” by Longoria herself, who are “ready and willing to open their hearts to America and embark on a life changing process.”
Here’s what happens: Each matchmaker will search for a “team” of 12 women (four per guy), mentor them, and send them on dates with the bachelors.
Each week, the women who fail to connect with their male counterparts get sent packing.
“The show’s innovative format that uses online profiles and proven matchmakers will provide a better chance for our suitors to realize connections that will last long beyond the season finale,” said NBC exec Paul Telegdy in a statement, taking subtle aim at other dating shows that don’t necessarily produce permanent couples.
So… who are the three guys?
Meet Ben Patton, Tim Topez and Ernesto Arguello in the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?