Eva Longoria Show Ready For Love Canceled After 2 Episodes
5:49 pm, April 19th, 2013
“Ready For Love” has been canceled.
NBC is dumping the dating show after just two episodes.
The Eva Longoria-produced matchmaking series was hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.
“Grimm” will move into its time slot for the time being.
NBC has not decided whether to broadcast the remaining episodes of “Ready For Love.”
Are you disappointed to see the show go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014