Eva Longoria Show Ready For Love Canceled After 2 Episodes
5:49 pm, April 19th, 2013
“Ready For Love” has been canceled.
NBC is dumping the dating show after just two episodes.
The Eva Longoria-produced matchmaking series was hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.
“Grimm” will move into its time slot for the time being.
NBC has not decided whether to broadcast the remaining episodes of “Ready For Love.”
Are you disappointed to see the show go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z