Eva Longoria Show Ready For Love Canceled After 2 Episodes
5:49 pm, April 19th, 2013
“Ready For Love” has been canceled.
NBC is dumping the dating show after just two episodes.
The Eva Longoria-produced matchmaking series was hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.
“Grimm” will move into its time slot for the time being.
NBC has not decided whether to broadcast the remaining episodes of “Ready For Love.”
Are you disappointed to see the show go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting