Eva Longoria Show Ready For Love Canceled After 2 Episodes
5:49 pm, April 19th, 2013
“Ready For Love” has been canceled.
NBC is dumping the dating show after just two episodes.
The Eva Longoria-produced matchmaking series was hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic.
“Grimm” will move into its time slot for the time being.
NBC has not decided whether to broadcast the remaining episodes of “Ready For Love.”
Are you disappointed to see the show go?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese