“Sex and the City 2″ and “The Last Airbender” Top Razzie Awards
12:14 pm, February 27th, 2011
Every year on the eve of the Oscars, which honors the best in filmmaking, the Razzies are handed out for the worst movies and acting.
Last night in L.A. at the 31st Annual Razzie Awards, The Last Airbender and Sex and the City 2 were the big “winners.”
M. Night Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender swept Razzies for, among other categories, Worst Picture, Worst Director and Worst Screenplay.
Worst Actor went to Ashton Kutcher for his work in Killers and Valentine’s Day.
Kutcher’s Valentine’s Day co-star Jessica Alba was awarded the Razzie for Worst Supporting Actress for her role in that film, as well as Machete, The Killer Inside Me, and Little Fockers.
And Jackson Rathbone was bestowed with the dubious honor of Worst Supporting Actor for his portrayal in The Last Airbender and Eclipse.
What do you think of these choices for Razzies?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?