Raz B in Stable Condition at China Hospital: Report
12:00 pm, August 19th, 2013UPDATE
Raz B is reportedly on the mend after suffering a bottle attack at a night club in China.
The music star was mid-performance when he attempted to break up a brawl — and was smashed in the face with a bottle for his efforts.
He is still in the hospital in stable condition, reports TMZ.
It had been reported that Raz B had fallen into a coma and was on life support, but the singer’s manager says she does not know where those rumors came from.
The performer’s manager Elayne Rivers tells CNN, “The comments about Raz being in a coma did not come from his official representative.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court