Raz B in Stable Condition at China Hospital: Report
12:00 pm, August 19th, 2013UPDATE
Raz B is reportedly on the mend after suffering a bottle attack at a night club in China.
The music star was mid-performance when he attempted to break up a brawl — and was smashed in the face with a bottle for his efforts.
He is still in the hospital in stable condition, reports TMZ.
It had been reported that Raz B had fallen into a coma and was on life support, but the singer’s manager says she does not know where those rumors came from.
The performer’s manager Elayne Rivers tells CNN, “The comments about Raz being in a coma did not come from his official representative.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too