Ray Romano Joining Parenthood
2:46 pm, June 19th, 2012
Ray Romano is returning to network TV.
The comedian will join “Parenthood” in its upcoming fourth season for a multi-episode arc.
He’ll play a photographer who gets close to Lauren Graham’s character, complicating her relationship.
Romano will first appear on the show’s season premiere on September 11.
The star’s massively successful sitcom “Everybody Loves Raymond,” ran from 1996 to 2005.
More recently, he appeared on “Men of a Certain Age.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet