WATCH: Emotional Ray J Says He’s “Still Hurting” Over Whitney Houston’s Death (VIDEO)
2:29 pm, March 10th, 2012VIDEO
“I really miss my friend, you know, I really do. I’m still hurting,” he told reporters during a brief but emotional press conference for the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action organizations in Los Angeles on Friday.
He continued, “It’s just such a tough time for me. I’ve been through a lot in these past few weeks. I’m able to look at life in a whole different way.”
The performer also cited Houston as an inspiration for his charitable work with children.
During Houston’s funeral in New Jersey last month, Ray J was seen reaching out to touch her casket, breaking down in tears.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years