The Truth About Ray J Book’s Allegation That Kim Kardashian Cheated on Husband
5:52 pm, February 22nd, 2012
The magazine says Ray J’s tell-all “details everything from her bedroom skills to her over-the-top spending,” while also containing the “shocking revelation” that Kardashian cheated on her first husband (Damon Thomas) with him.
Life & Style hypothesizes that the book might give Kardashian’s currently estranged husband, Kris Humphries, “more ammunition” as they enter divorce proceedings.
“Kim’s putting on a brave face, but she’s furious about Ray J cashing in on her,” a so-called “friend” tells Life & Style. “There’s so much that has gone wrong for her this year – he’s just another person trying to humiliate her.”
But is this all true?
Actually, this sounds more like a case of the media trying to stir up controversy.
A mutual friend of ours and Kardashian’s tells Gossip Cop, “Kim feels really bad for Ray J for wanting so badly to sell books that he would need to make a reference to their relationship, which ended years ago.”
As for the book’s “shocking revelation,” that same Kardashian pal assures us Kardashian “never cheated” on Thomas, adding, “It looks like [Ray J] is making this up to make himself feel more at peace for all the cheating he did!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot