Raven-Symone: “My Sexual Orientation Is Mine & The Person I’m Dating’s To Know”
2:21 pm, May 18th, 2012
Raven-Symone has taken to Twitter to address rumors about her sexuality and current relationship.
The National Enquirer stirred up speculation by publishing a “Gay Shocker!” that claimed the actress has fallen in love with AzMarie Livingston from “America’s Next Top Model.”
The tabloid then goes a step further, insisting that Raven-Symone’s family is “furious” with her and trumping up the so-called “scandal.”
On Friday, the star struck back, shredding the media for its intrusiveness.
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest,” tweeted Raven-Symone. “I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now.”
She continued, “My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life.”
Raven-Symone added, “However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone.”
“I am a light being made from love,” she said, concluding, “And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?