Randy Travis Pleads Guilty to Drunk Driving, Gets Probation & Rehab Sentence
6:19 pm, January 31st, 2013
He was also ordered to check into an in-patient rehab facility for at least 30 days and complete 100 hours of community service.
Travis also needs to install an ignition interlock device on his vehicles for the next two years to prevent the engine from working if he’s intoxicated.
His DWI arrest last August was only one of multiple recent run-ins with the law, including being busted for public intoxication outside a church last February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss