Randy Travis Pleads Guilty to Drunk Driving, Gets Probation & Rehab Sentence
6:19 pm, January 31st, 2013
He was also ordered to check into an in-patient rehab facility for at least 30 days and complete 100 hours of community service.
Travis also needs to install an ignition interlock device on his vehicles for the next two years to prevent the engine from working if he’s intoxicated.
His DWI arrest last August was only one of multiple recent run-ins with the law, including being busted for public intoxication outside a church last February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction