Randy Travis Pleads Guilty to Drunk Driving, Gets Probation & Rehab Sentence
6:19 pm, January 31st, 2013
He was also ordered to check into an in-patient rehab facility for at least 30 days and complete 100 hours of community service.
Travis also needs to install an ignition interlock device on his vehicles for the next two years to prevent the engine from working if he’s intoxicated.
His DWI arrest last August was only one of multiple recent run-ins with the law, including being busted for public intoxication outside a church last February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained