Randy Travis Pleads Guilty to Drunk Driving, Gets Probation & Rehab Sentence
6:19 pm, January 31st, 2013
He was also ordered to check into an in-patient rehab facility for at least 30 days and complete 100 hours of community service.
Travis also needs to install an ignition interlock device on his vehicles for the next two years to prevent the engine from working if he’s intoxicated.
His DWI arrest last August was only one of multiple recent run-ins with the law, including being busted for public intoxication outside a church last February.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy