Judge Dismisses AEG Executives From Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit
8:40 pm, September 9th, 2013
The judge ruled that lawyers had not shown enough evidence that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips and promoter Paul Gongaware were responsible for the pop singer’s death.
Now, a jury will decide whether AEG hired former doctor Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death.
Deliberations could begin this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress