Judge Dismisses AEG Executives From Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit
8:40 pm, September 9th, 2013
The judge ruled that lawyers had not shown enough evidence that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips and promoter Paul Gongaware were responsible for the pop singer’s death.
Now, a jury will decide whether AEG hired former doctor Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death.
Deliberations could begin this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014