Judge Dismisses AEG Executives From Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit
8:40 pm, September 9th, 2013
The judge ruled that lawyers had not shown enough evidence that AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips and promoter Paul Gongaware were responsible for the pop singer’s death.
Now, a jury will decide whether AEG hired former doctor Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death.
Deliberations could begin this month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents