80s Stars Reunite to Take Back Radio Shack in Super Bowl Commercial (VIDEO)
7:33 pm, February 2nd, 2014VIDEO
Hulk Hogan, Alf, Dee Snider and more classic 80s stars reunited in a Super Bowl commercial for Radio Shack.
The pop culture figures came together to take back the store, poking fun at the perception that the electronics store is outdated.
The move allows the brand to modernize for the 21st century.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting