80s Stars Reunite to Take Back Radio Shack in Super Bowl Commercial (VIDEO)
7:33 pm, February 2nd, 2014VIDEO
Hulk Hogan, Alf, Dee Snider and more classic 80s stars reunited in a Super Bowl commercial for Radio Shack.
The pop culture figures came together to take back the store, poking fun at the perception that the electronics store is outdated.
The move allows the brand to modernize for the 21st century.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet