Radar’s Wrong: Lindsay Lohan Did Not Lose $2M in Jewels
7:22 pm, August 27th, 2009
RadarOnline is reporting that Lindsay Lohan hasn’t returned more than $2 million in jewels that were loaned to her by XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. A source tells Radar, “Lindsay claimed that they had been stolen from her safe,” and that the store is “not happy.”
Over the years, Lohan has made XIV Karats very happy. She’s repeatedly hyped the establishment, worn its jewelry to numerous promotional events, and is also close with the storeowner’s daughter.
A spokeswoman for Lohan said the story is “not true at all,” and told Gossip Cop, “No $2 million of anything was lost.” And when we contacted the store, no one expressed anger; Gossip Cop simply received a “no comment.”
This is not the first time there were inaccurate reports about the contents inside Lohan’s burglarized safe. You’ll recall, of course, all those stories stating “incriminating videos and photos” were stolen when, in fact, Gossip Cop proved otherwise.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court