Radar’s Wrong: Lindsay Lohan Did Not Lose $2M in Jewels
7:22 pm, August 27th, 2009
RadarOnline is reporting that Lindsay Lohan hasn’t returned more than $2 million in jewels that were loaned to her by XIV Karats in Beverly Hills. A source tells Radar, “Lindsay claimed that they had been stolen from her safe,” and that the store is “not happy.”
Over the years, Lohan has made XIV Karats very happy. She’s repeatedly hyped the establishment, worn its jewelry to numerous promotional events, and is also close with the storeowner’s daughter.
A spokeswoman for Lohan said the story is “not true at all,” and told Gossip Cop, “No $2 million of anything was lost.” And when we contacted the store, no one expressed anger; Gossip Cop simply received a “no comment.”
This is not the first time there were inaccurate reports about the contents inside Lohan’s burglarized safe. You’ll recall, of course, all those stories stating “incriminating videos and photos” were stolen when, in fact, Gossip Cop proved otherwise.
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks