Radar off on Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts relationship
2:56 am, April 5th, 2010
According to a so-called source, “It’s a total clash of the egos between the two of them… Liev would like Naomi to take more of a back seat when it comes to her career, he wants to be the major star and breadwinner and he would like her to be more of a stay at home mom.”
However, says this same supposed source, Watts “loves being an actress, and loves the validation she gets from the fans and the critics.”
Adds Radar’s alleged source: “They’re kind of in a no win situation and basically at a stalemate, neither side wants to budge or compromise… they no longer love each other.”
Wow, these are strong claims.
And wow, there’s nothing to back up any of this.
It’s true couples occasionally clash, but Gossip Cop checked around and there’s little to support this “clash of egos” or that they’re “at a stalemate” and “no longer love each other.”
Furthermore, a rep for Schreiber responded by calling the story “ridiculous” and “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret