Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig to ‘Bond’ More in Next 007 Film?
10:22 am, January 22nd, 2011
According to the British tabloid, producers of the next Bond film “want her to play the spy’s arch enemy. Her character would be head of the sinister organisation behind the villainy in Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace rather than Bond’s love interest.”
The Sun has a so-called “insider” claim, “Casting Rachel was going to be a surprise twist as everyone would assume she’d be a Bond girl when really she would play a villain.”
Conveniently, the paper says it may not happen since Weisz and Craig are now romantically involved.
Well, be not shaken nor stirred by this report.
While as imaginative as a Bond film, it’s equally unrealistic.
A rep for Weisz tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth” to The Sun‘s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Is Jessica Alba Leaving Her Insecurities Behind?
- Jennifer Lopez's Dancers Dish About Drama On Tour
- Cindy Crawford's Daughter Is Model Material