Rachel Uchitel: I Expected New Rumors After Tiger Divorce
12:53 pm, August 24th, 2010
Well, this was predictable.
According to TMZ, Uchitel has “told a very close friend” that she would “give up everything” to be back with the golfer. She supposedly told this friend, “I feel horrible for him. He loved her. But he was in love with me. I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me.”
It’s not that we don’t trust the little “birdie” who claims Uchitel is after Woods, but Gossip Cop actually reached out to her for her own take.
While Uchitel doesn’t discuss Woods whatsoever, she does note that as soon as his split with Nordegren became official, she expected rumors to emerge about future interactions with him.
“That’s par for the course,” Uchitel says of the media’s predictable switch in focus.
Just yesterday, Uchitel told Gossip Cop that she’s been staying away from relationships since entering rehab, and expressed frustration with endless media speculation on the subject. “My life is not all about men,” she said.
Today’s dish looks pretty empty.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed