Rachel Uchitel: David Boreanaz “Not Part of My Life”
5:17 pm, May 6th, 2010BREAKING!
Uchitel released a statement through her attorney, Gloria Allred:
“David Boreanaz is not part of my life, nor will he be. I am not in communication with him and do not wish to be. I have made no claims against him and do not plan to assert any. Any statements to the contrary are false and I hope that this statement will finally end any speculation about this issue.”
“I am looking forward to a life that is not filled with scandal, rumor, innuendo or false statements about me. I will not have any further comment regarding David Boreanaz.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?