Rachel Uchitel to Gossip Cop: “My Life is Not All About Men”
11:12 am, August 23rd, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Uchitel is blasting the report.
“Enough with the ‘Rachel’s still homewrecking sh*t,’” she tells Gossip Cop. “I have stayed away from any kind of relationship since rehab. My life is not all about men.”
Uchitel is furious with the latest rumor and the outlets spreading it.
“What is with [Radar]?… I am dealing with getting my life back together and they won’t leave me alone,” she tells Gossip Cop.
“Funny thing is Jeremy says nice stuff and shoots [his wife's] accusations down… why the need to trash me?!”
Indeed, while RadarOnline insists that London “stopped short of denying a romance” with Uchitel when he spoke to the site — it later quotes him saying unambiguously, “Rachel and I are good friends PERIOD.”
London and his wife have been married since 2006, but separated after London’s alleged kidnapping and the couple’s joint entry into rehabilitation. “Melissa is ridiculous… she has no idea what she’s talking about and she’s behaving like a child,” RadarOnline quotes London as saying.
Uchitel is no less frustrated by the claims attributed to Melissa.
“She should stop looking to put blame on everyone else that she ruined her marriage and take a look at herself,” Uchitel says to Gossip Cop. “It’s her loss that she couldn’t make her marriage work. Jeremy is a great guy and I’m lucky to call him my friend.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Their Moms
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair