Rachel Uchitel Addresses Hush Money Rumors with Gossip Cop
2:13 pm, December 5th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
As the Tiger Woods scandal continues to spiral, controversy surrounds the woman whose rumored affair with the golfer triggered a firestorm. Rachel Uchitel, the New York party promoter who cancelled a Thursday press conference amid speculation she was paid to stay silent, is facing new claims she is to receive more than a million dollars not to divulge information she has about Woods.
RadarOnline.com is reporting in a “world exclusive” that Woods has reached an agreement with Uchitel that will pay her “more than one million but less than three million,” according to “sources close to the situation.” The site claims the arrangement forbids Uchitel from discussing the alleged affair publicly, and will guarantee that she will not release hundreds of text messages and e-mails she and Woods supposedly exchanged over several months.
Gossip Cop has known Uchitel for a couple of years and asked her again today to discuss the rumors of a deal with Woods. Far from quashing the money-for-silence rumors, she told Gossip Cop, ”Obviously I’m not commenting.” She added, “The media can fight it out. All [they] do is talk [expletive] about me. Its [sic] unbelievable.”
There are still two narratives being offered for Uchitel’s silence – one in which she’s afraid, and one in which she’s been paid. New details are emerging every day. Gossip Cop will stay on top of them.
In light of the most recent developments, what do YOU think?
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!