CLAIM: Rachel McAdams “At War” with Michael Sheen’s ex Kate Beckinsale
10:15 am, July 21st, 2011
Although Sheen and Beckinsale haven’t been together for eight years, and get along great co-parenting their 12-year-old daughter Lily, the mag says “she’s got her claws out when it comes to Michael’s new love, Rachel.”
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Rachel and Kate make a point to avoid each other, and it seems like it’s Kate who’s the resistant one.”
The source notes that Sheen recently dropped Lily off at Beckinsale’s hotel, and McAdams was “steaming” because “she couldn’t even go upstairs or inside with him.”
“There are opportunities where Michael could bring Rachel along, but he doesn’t,” adds the supposed “insider.”
Well, that would be incredibly awkward… if it weren’t totally bogus.
But a rep for Beckinsale confirms to Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to it at all.”
Once again, In Touch remains hopelessly out of touch.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant