Rachel Lee of Celebrity Burglary “Bling Ring” Pleads No Contest, Faces Prison
4:25 pm, September 23rd, 2011
Rachel Lee, one of the members of the “Bling Ring,” which burglarized the homes of such celebrities as Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, today pleaded no contest to jacking Audrina Patridge‘s place.
Lee, who will be sentenced on October 21, could face up to four years behind bars.
She’s the second “Bling Ring” robbery member to cop a plea.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?