Rachel Lee of Celebrity Burglary “Bling Ring” Pleads No Contest, Faces Prison
4:25 pm, September 23rd, 2011
Rachel Lee, one of the members of the “Bling Ring,” which burglarized the homes of such celebrities as Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, today pleaded no contest to jacking Audrina Patridge‘s place.
Lee, who will be sentenced on October 21, could face up to four years behind bars.
She’s the second “Bling Ring” robbery member to cop a plea.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed