“Bling Ring” Burglar Rachel Lee Gets Prison for Audrina Patridge Robbery
3:04 pm, October 25th, 2011
Rachel Lee, one of the members of the “Bling Ring,” which burglarized the homes of such celebrities as Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, was just sentenced to four years in prison for robbing Audrina Patridge‘s place.
Last month Lee pleaded no contest to first degree residential burrglary for jacking more than$25,000 worth of Patridge’s possessions, including a laptop, clothes, jewelry and even the reality star’s passport.
Four other members of the “Bling Ring” await trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents