“Bling Ring” Burglar Rachel Lee Gets Prison for Audrina Patridge Robbery
3:04 pm, October 25th, 2011
Rachel Lee, one of the members of the “Bling Ring,” which burglarized the homes of such celebrities as Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, was just sentenced to four years in prison for robbing Audrina Patridge‘s place.
Last month Lee pleaded no contest to first degree residential burrglary for jacking more than$25,000 worth of Patridge’s possessions, including a laptop, clothes, jewelry and even the reality star’s passport.
Four other members of the “Bling Ring” await trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?