“Bling Ring” Burglar Rachel Lee Gets Prison for Audrina Patridge Robbery
3:04 pm, October 25th, 2011
Rachel Lee, one of the members of the “Bling Ring,” which burglarized the homes of such celebrities as Orlando Bloom, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan, was just sentenced to four years in prison for robbing Audrina Patridge‘s place.
Last month Lee pleaded no contest to first degree residential burrglary for jacking more than$25,000 worth of Patridge’s possessions, including a laptop, clothes, jewelry and even the reality star’s passport.
Four other members of the “Bling Ring” await trial.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Hilarious Celebrity Yearbook Photos
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota