Rachel Crow: “Don’t Be Angry” With Nicole Scherzinger For X Factor Elimination
2:01 pm, December 9th, 2011
The audience booed when the 13-year-old singer was kicked off the show because it was Scherzinger’s indecision that led to Crow being sent home, by way of viewer votes.
After sobbing uncontrollably on the stage, Crow regained her composure and took to Twitter on Scherzinger’s behalf, telling followers, “Please don’t be angry with @NicoleScherzy she was put in such a tough position.”
She added in a later tweet, “Please be kind to @NicoleScherzy I care a lot about her.”
Crow also addressed Scherzinger directly, saying, ”Nicole unfortunately there are haters in this world and I think you are beautiful inside and out I love you!”
The young singer and Scherzinger reportedly cried together backstage after the emotional show.
What do you think about how Scherzinger handled the situation on “X Factor”?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre