Rachel Bilson NOT Shunning Mischa Barton, Despite FALSE Story
3:15 pm, November 14th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
On Thursday, the webloid claimed Bilson is somehow trying to block Barton’s comeback attempt in Hollywood.
The blog alleged that Bilson and her fellows “O.C.” alums are “upset” with Barton “because of her mercurial behavior on the set; and the tarnish they believe she left on their careers with her professional missteps.”
A so-called “insider” told the site Bilson “is the one who basically made it be known that it’s okay for everybody to wash their hands of Mischa and not forgive her past transgressions.”
“It’s really sad because [Mischa's] literally trying to set up dinners to make amends and Rachel is telling everybody to ‘ignore her and she’ll go away,’” added the supposed “source.”
But the blog’s report is completely made up.
A rep for Bilson tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “The RadarOnline ‘story’ is a complete fabrication. There simply is no truth to it at all.”
The star’s spokesperson adds, “No one from RadarOnline checked in with Rachel or us for validity or comments. Rachel has no ill will towards Mischa – she has and will continue to wish her well.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum