Rachel Bilson Slams Bling Ring, Confesses Rapper Dream & Calls Herself “Dumb A**”
9:21 pm, July 4th, 2013
“If I could karaoke duet with anyone, it would be Eminem,” says the Hart of Dixie actress, who rapped in a Funny or Die video last year. “I secretly want to be a rapper.”
She is less than thrilled with The Bling Ring, the new movie that dramatizes the real-life burglaries that victimized celebrities including Bilson a few years ago.
“I thought it was weird to glorify something that was so upsetting for a lot of people,” explains Bilson. “It’s important to detach from material things, but the special, personal things I lost are hard to forget.”
The star admits to not really having perspective when she broke through a decade ago.
Bilson says, “I didn’t have any idea how much The O.C. would change my life. I thought I knew everything, but now I look back and think, ‘You were a dumb a**! What was your problem?’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss