Rachel Bilson Slams Bling Ring, Confesses Rapper Dream & Calls Herself “Dumb A**”
9:21 pm, July 4th, 2013
“If I could karaoke duet with anyone, it would be Eminem,” says the Hart of Dixie actress, who rapped in a Funny or Die video last year. “I secretly want to be a rapper.”
She is less than thrilled with The Bling Ring, the new movie that dramatizes the real-life burglaries that victimized celebrities including Bilson a few years ago.
“I thought it was weird to glorify something that was so upsetting for a lot of people,” explains Bilson. “It’s important to detach from material things, but the special, personal things I lost are hard to forget.”
The star admits to not really having perspective when she broke through a decade ago.
Bilson says, “I didn’t have any idea how much The O.C. would change my life. I thought I knew everything, but now I look back and think, ‘You were a dumb a**! What was your problem?’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?
- Anna Kendricks Scandal Pictures?