Rachel Bilson Slams Bling Ring, Confesses Rapper Dream & Calls Herself “Dumb A**”
9:21 pm, July 4th, 2013
“If I could karaoke duet with anyone, it would be Eminem,” says the Hart of Dixie actress, who rapped in a Funny or Die video last year. “I secretly want to be a rapper.”
She is less than thrilled with The Bling Ring, the new movie that dramatizes the real-life burglaries that victimized celebrities including Bilson a few years ago.
“I thought it was weird to glorify something that was so upsetting for a lot of people,” explains Bilson. “It’s important to detach from material things, but the special, personal things I lost are hard to forget.”
The star admits to not really having perspective when she broke through a decade ago.
Bilson says, “I didn’t have any idea how much The O.C. would change my life. I thought I knew everything, but now I look back and think, ‘You were a dumb a**! What was your problem?’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank