Rachel Bilson Opens Up About Hayden Christensen: “I’m a Really Good Girlfriend”
10:07 am, April 1st, 2013PHOTO
The actress, who’s been very private about the pair’s personal life since they began dating in 2007, tells the mag, “I’m a really good girlfriend – I always put all that first in my life. I’m definitely the person who would make him his favorite dinner to come home to.”
Bilson says she and Christensen are a very low-key couple, sharing, “I love to cook, so we make dinner at home a lot and watch movies.”
The “O.C.” alum doesn’t address her and Christensen’s broken engagement in August 2010, but reveals she sees family life in her future.
Bilson notes, “I definitely have family on the brain. Having kids is something I want to see in my future – I hope.”
The issue hits newsstands mid-April.
What do you think of Bilson opening up about Christensen?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss