Rachael Ray Donates $500,000 & Food for Hurricane Sandy Pet Relief
11:50 am, November 10th, 2012
Rachael Ray is donating $500,000 to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) in the wake of Hurricane Sandy to help relief efforts for families and their pets affected by the storm.
The TV host is also shipping 4 tons of her Nutrish brand dog food to devastated areas, and Ray’s Yum-o! non-profit organization is giving $100,000 to City Harvest and the Food Bank for New York City.
“When you make your living in food, you have to give back in the same way,” explained Ray on Friday.
She is the latest high-profile supporter of Sandy relief efforts.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?