Daniel Gillies Announces Rachael Leigh Cook Baby Birth: “It’s A Girl!”
7:20 pm, September 29th, 2013
The baby has now arrived!
“it’s a girl. the tiny new empress of my everything. she’s immaculate. we’re delirious,” wrote “The Originals” star.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, several outlets jumped the gun on Friday after a report claimed the “Perception” actress had given birth to a baby boy.
Gossip Cop received exclusive confirmation that the claims were false, and Gillies himself later shot down the rumors as well.
Now that the newborn has indeed arrived, we offer congrats to the growing family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?